a dark beat a dark beat

i like this beat.

Hey, that beat is tight dude. Would it be alright with you if I did some scratching to that beat and re-posted it. I will of course give you credit though. I would not rip you off like that. email me: djsubliminal@hotmail.com

Do U wanna skratch again? Do U wanna skratch again?

tight dude.

Hey that was the shit. You almost sounded like QBERT. Hey do you think you could post that beat so I can download it. I wanna try doing some scratching to that beat. Hey check out my mixes. I am DJSUBLIMINAL. my newest mix "Welcome to the phat beats" is pretty good.

Pearl,Divine [99]- StreetLyphe Pearl,Divine [99]- StreetLyphe

hey dude

Hey Divine its me Bed Drouhard's friend Chris Kelly, the dj. We recorded in my room that on day email me at djsubliminal@hotmail.com

NyneTNyne responds:

Sorry bud dont know you, but thanx for tha vote

Circumstances Circumstances

dude its good but......

People that don't do their own scratching and just put it into a song as a loop don't seem like they are elevating the art form.

*Defeat* *Defeat*

this is the shit

Dude this beat is awesome. I thought the piano was really good and the snare rolling in was really good.

chead86 responds:

Thanx so much for the review man, glad u liked it. That Retarded track u had was good, the beginning sounded like somethin Rza would do. to me neways.

-Chead

Surrounded Surrounded

this beat is pretty good.

Hey I like this beat. it is pretty good. My music will be on here in a couple of days. My first posted song is called RETARDED. This song is me and my friend. I scratch in the song and my friend is rhyming.